Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The stress!

Hello whomever.....

A pink blog i love my blog very much and i am not going to use short cuts for my words.......you will be thinking why i name this blog as a pinkpink blog because i love pink very much and pink can cover all my troubles.....


Today is the start of my blog and this will be the first post ever...

Today MC maybe can be in a good mood or even a bad one...The thing that i am afraid of is my oral which is the 12th of this month.....and is tomorrow...not that i am afraid that i will fail but is fail already what will MC do? Hais Mother tongue i will be dead for sure i don't know why i suddenly don't know how to do my chinese oral!HOW??? What am i going to do hahah 2 weeks later is my PSLE oral liao that time i am sure dead hahah......

No comments:

Post a Comment